Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

Best TD game I've ever played...

...hands down. I will be playing this for a very long time, I absolutely love it! Extremely well done and very in depth. A very fun and original take on the classic tower defense game.

Strollin' Strollin'

Genuinely not fun

I tried to give this game a chance but it just doesn't go anywhere. You run way too fast for the screen so you constantly have to try and backtrack just so you don't die. The spacing of the spike blocks seems a little ridiculous and to be honest it just wasn't enjoyable. Take it off the front page, not fun to look at or play, but hey that's my opinion.

FIVE/5 FIVE/5

Very Fun

Like TheEntity said, I got to the second to last tile and jumped up and switched to the wrong one. Now I'm stuck. Kind of unfortunate, I wanted to finish the game but I'm not going to play the whole thing over for one tile. Enjoyed it though.

Pogo Swing! Pogo Swing!

Great twist on familiar mechanics

Lots of fun and some fun new features for this type of game. I love it!

Goin Up Goin Up

Fantastic

I can't stop coming back to this. Such a fun game, you've done it again sir.

Rapture: The Game Rapture: The Game

Meh

Really could have done without all the lame attempts to be funny and use of stupid memes. Funny idea but not very well done when all is said and done. Simple and short gameplay, no desire to replay. Overall, meh.

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

Great game all around

I really dig it, still playing. The only problems I had were in area 8 in the forest, I kept getting stuck on the platforms and having to restart the game. Other than that it's fantastic.

Watermelon Bomb Watermelon Bomb

Fun!

I really enjoyed this game, I got addicted quick and it had me wanting to get more haha. A very fun simple little game, well done.

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

Love it.

I find myself continuously coming back to this game. It's fantastic, I love the concept and the gameplay is great. Any plans for a part 2? I'd love to see a multiplayer version, battling to dominate giant orbs with others sounds like a killer amount of fun. Very well done, it was an instant favorite and it grew on me. I can't get enough!

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Wow

This game is incredible and so addicting. Very fun, well done. It's clever and funny too. Favorited.